Max Yield Bins V2
The Best Cultivation Container Available
Max Yield Bins have been redesigned with a V2 tapered lid.
Because of spacing of the air vents it allows for a more balanced distribution. This allows airflow and ensures no dry spots causing stunted growth. So because of the new tapered dome and redirecting condensation away from the growing surface we have a superior product.
Indoor Mushroom Fruiting Chamber / Monotub sold as a full unit with the base.
- A simple and effective solution for growing mushrooms indoors
- Redesigned so their is even airflow distribution
- Equipped to control airflow and moisture
- Humidity run-off will now disperse because of the new bin edge
- Because of durable latches it keeps the lid sealed to the base
- Fit with a custom light-blocking base to prevent mushrooms from growing on the sides or bottom of your bin
- Compact with an assembled size: 22.5” (L) 15.5” (W) 12” (H)
- Sold with the Base
Additional Max Yield Bins Information:
Max Yield V2 a tested cultivation container used for growing mushrooms. As a result many growers have switched to this as their main mushroom cultivation container:
- Improved Yield: Because Max Yield Bins have been designed to optimize yield and increase yield, allowing for more efficient use of space and resources. Larger surface area for mushrooms to grow.
- Improved Ventilation: The bin has built-in ventilation holes that provide better air flow to the mushrooms, as a result this will help prevent contamination and promote healthy growth.
- Durable and Reusable: Because Max Yield Bins are made of a durable plastic material that can withstand repeated use and can be easily cleaned and sanitized for reuse.
- Easy to Use: The bin is designed to be easy to use, so we are left with a simple yet effective design that allows for easy stacking and handling.
- Cost-Effective: Improve yield, durability, and cost.
Mushroom growers wanting to maximize their yield choose Max Yield Bins and they have become a popular choice among growers who are looking to maintain an efficient and cost-effective growing system.